REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Repentance


REPENTANCE has twin pillars similar to faith. And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: Joel 2:13 One of them is to ask for forgiveness, and believe you are forgiven-by His grace. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18 The other involves submitting to the will of God, as with faith, by changing your ways. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment