REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chain-Of-Truth

The Bible is a chain-of -Truth, which some people try to pick apart some of the links in the chain. On the question of His Commandments, including the 4th (Sabbath) they stretch from Genesis to Revelation. In the end , in Revelation - Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 What John said after Christ had risen from the dead - By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:2,3 What Christ said while He was here on earth - If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15 And to the children of Israel -Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD. Leviticus 22:31 And Abraham, before there were Jews - Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. Genesis 26:5 And back to Creation, when the 7th day was blessed and made Holy (The Sabbath) - And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:3 And back around to Revelation - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14
The whole Bible is a chain-of-truth

No comments:

Post a Comment