REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Psalm when tempted to almost cross over to the other side


But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men. Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily. They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. ------- So foolish was I, and ignorant: Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. Psalms 73:2,3,5,6,8,9,22,25

No comments:

Post a Comment