REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wisdom & Knowledge begin with GOD


The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 We are to search the scriptures, which contains so much. Enough to keep us occupied and our minds off the entanglements of the world. It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2 Today, especially in science, men attempt to challenge God, thinking themselves more knowledgable than the Creator. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 ...having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; Ephesians 4:18 He is the Creator and we His creation. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14 I have more understanding than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, Because I keep Your precepts. Psalm 119:99, 100

No comments:

Post a Comment