REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Friday, April 2, 2010

Lucifer and the "I" word




How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! Isaiah 14:12 See how many times Lucifer uses the "I" word- 1) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven 2) I will exalt my throne above the stars of God 3) I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation 4) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds 5) I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:13,14 --- Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Obadiah 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment