REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Monday, June 7, 2010

So you wanna go back to Egypt?


In Biblical prophecy, Egypt is symbolic of the world of sin- Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the LORD your God. Ezekiel 20:7 And when we cried unto the LORD, he heard our voice, and sent an angel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt: Numbers 20:16 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: Hebrews 11:26 --- To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,... Acts 7:39 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: Ezekiel 20:8 --- Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. Exodus 23:9 Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the wilderness. And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them. Ezekiel 20:10,11 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God. Leviticus 25:38-- Do you really wanna to go back to Egypt?

No comments:

Post a Comment