REVELATION 22:17

REVELATION 22:17
The Spirit and the Bride say,come

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Words of Hosea for the Church today




The words to ancient Israel are applicable to Christianity today - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: Hosea 4:6 They forget His law- I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing. Hosea 8:12 They will reap what they sow - For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: Hosea 8:7 .....for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Hosea 4:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment